Sunday, February 20, 2011

Operation Write Home - Goal #101 - Completed

Tonight I squeezed in several cards for Operation Write Home. My goal is to make 100 nice cards (1/2 Spring, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day and 1/2 birthday, thinking of you, missing you, love, thanks) for them and send them before the February 28th deadline for the Spring Thaw Challenge.

Update 2/19/11

Challenge completed! I spent the day crafting with my friend Sheila and made 50 cards plus another 6 birthday cards for myself! Here is the pile that will be send to Operation Write Home on Monday!






Update 2/2 Cranked out 4 cute cards tonight....

Love, Blank Inside

Inside: Happy Father's Day

Inside: Happy Birthday

i miss you, blank inside





Updated 2/1 - A Couple more for our troops...

Blank Inside

Inside: Happy Birthday!

(January 2011)
Here are the cards I have made today. I was going to post photos of each card but realized that I have too many already made. This is a good thing!  I have 31 all occasion done already.  Once I hit 50, then it is on to the Spring, Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day cards.  I did find it very difficult to keep the cards simple and not put a ton of embellishments on them.  I keep reminding myself that they have to go through "free mail" for the troops.  Join me in the challenge! It is for a super cause.

Inside: i love you

Inside: "You're my favorite!"

No comments: