Sunday, January 30, 2011

ATC's

What is an ATC you ask? I had no idea what they were until today. An ATC is an Artist's Trading Card. They are small (2 1/2 by 3 1/2) and can be made into a standard sized greeting card in no time flat. Catch The Bug's Challenge Blog called for ATC for the current challenge and I was up for it! I am not used to working on a small scale and seem to always print my images large but here are the first couple I created. I love them and will be printing some of my other favorite images teeny to work on some more tomorrow.  Oh Have I mentioned how much I just love Buggaboo digi's? They are so cute. 

These will be entered in The ATC Challenge on Catch The Bug Challenge Blog and One Stop Craft Challenge Week 116 ATC's.  The ATC with Buggaboo's Deacon "I miss you" will also be entered in the Do You Stack Up Patterns Challenge this week.

12 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Well you were busy. These are just great. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week for the ATC Challenge.

Miranda said...

lovely ATC cards, and gorgeous images
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

WencheP said...

Very cool. Cool images, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Jo said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at DYSU! Hope to see you next week!

Tammy said...

Awww all of your ATC's are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!
Tammy x

Janna Werner said...

Thanks so much for sharing you atcs with us! Be careful, you can get addicted to these mean little things ;) Hope to see you again at DYSU next thursday! Janna

Unknown said...

great - i gave up on atc's - too small for me

kitten DYSU team

ladyjanet_56 said...

These are so Fab I love them, I'm so plsed I chose ATC's love the sentiment. Thanks for joinging in at OSCC, Janet

Kristen said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. I like the ATC's because then I can turn them into a full sized card in no time flat! Trying to make 100 cards to send to Operation Write Home by Feb 28th so they help me do just that! :)

Min said...

This is just adorable! Love what you did with the ATC!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us for this weeks Catch The Bug "ATC" challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Tammy Miller said...

Adorable I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our ATC swap! Thanks so much for also using a bugaboo image! I hope you will join us again very soon!

Lola said...

All three are GREAT! Wonderful small scale coloring. I'm a big fan of Deacon, so it's great to see him. Thanks for joining Catch the Bug this week and hope you join us again!