Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winter Whites with a splash of color....

My kiddo is sick on the couch still coughing, drinking Sprite and watching a marathon of American Pickers so here I am making cards.  More than one project is on my mind today. Cards for our troops and cards for fun and challenges.  So.. here is my mix for the day so far...
  • Buggaboo Winter White Challenge: #1 of 2 The inside of this one says "Where liberty dwells there is my country." The image is StampinUp! The paper and brads were old. The inking is of course Copic Markers.

  • Buggaboo Winter White Challenge: #2 of 2 This one uses a Bugaboo digi image. The inside says "It's Five o'clock somewhere..and if it's not... who gives a damn!
          This one is also going in the Raise the Bar N.E.W. Challenge

    5 comments:

    Jan Hunnicutt said...

    Great cards Kristen! Thanks for playing in our challenges at Operation Write Home and Bug A Boo Stamps Catch The Bug!

    Oh, it was fun to find out you live in Surprise, I live at the other end of the state in Parker.

    Kristen said...

    What a small world Jan! Thanks for the kind words. :)

    Lori said...

    Kristen-both of your cards are GREAT! I love your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along in the Catch the Bug Winter White challenge!
    Lori

    Rae Anne said...

    Kristen, both of your projects are fantastic! One makes my heart swell with pride and thanks and the other one makes me tee-hee-until-I-pee. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Winter White challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    Stephanie said...

    Oh I love both your cards, great job on the challenge, thanks for playing along at Catch-The-Bug.