Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crafty Things...updated...

I have been making all sorts of cards with my free time on Winter Break.  Even though we are back in school/work now I decided to keep on  coloring and making cards.  I have a goal on my Hundred Goals list to sell some of my creations this year.  This little love card is for the iCopic Color Challenge #11. The challenge was to use brown, cream and red.  I love the reds in her dress in this one and wish the photo came out a bit brighter. The image is from Tiddly Inks. 

WhooooHOOOOO!!  This card was the winnter of Challenge #11!!! Thanks iCopic!!!


3 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Very, very pretty card! Reminds me of a Fairy Tale!

Kristen said...

Thanks! It is from the As You Wish set from Tiddly Inks.

thescrapmaster said...

Great card, Kristen!

Hugs,
Samantha