Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Summer... where are you?

Winter has come to Arizona finally after a long hot summer.  It feels like it took forever to get here and now I want it GONE! You know you have been in Arizona a long time when the 50 degree days feel like 30 and when it is 34 in the morning you feel like you are in the Arctic.  Thin blood they say.  I call it just plain cold!  I miss the balmy breezes of our brief fall and long for them to come to signal spring is here.  Arizona does have spring..albeit a short one before we get scorched again. Anyway... I came across another Copic Challenge that I just had to enter. It is a summertime challenge from Copic Oz! Bring on summer! Image is from The Greeting Farm and of course Surfin' Emma is colored with my fave Copics!

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

Awwww...she's just adorable!!! I'm glad our challenge could bring a little warmth back for you!! Thanks for playing the CopicOz challenge!!