Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sketch Challenge - Take 1

This is the first time I have done  a sketch challenge.  I loved the cards that were posted for inspiration and thought it was time to give it a try.  Needless to say this one took me hours because I wanted it to be perfect but you know how that goes.  I do love how it came out and it has my own take on the challenge.

Here is the sketch from the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog:













And here is my take on it....




The image is from The Stamping Boutique colored with my Copics.  The papers are an assortment that I had in my scrap bin. Prima flowers of course and StampinUp! grossgrain ribbon.

I am going to submit it to the Critter Sketch Challenge and also the current challenge on The Stamping Boutique since this image is one of their adorable designs.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty card - love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Christy Dillman said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing! Good Luck in the TSB monthly contest!

Hugs,
Christy
TSB Challenge Coordinator