Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sick Day = Creation Day

I have been home all weekend with a sick kiddo. While he is content drinking Sprite and laying on the couch watching every movie we own, I have been in the office in between checking on him doing what I love to do on the weekends, listening to music and creating cards. I found this sketch on the Critter Sketch Challenge blog that I just had to try. In the past I have kept my card pretty simple and these challenges help me think outside the box. I am entering this one in the Critter Ketch Challenge and also in the Monthly Stamping Boutique Challenge. The digi is Stamping Boutique, the paper is Heidi Grace and the stickers are Cloud9.


Here is the sketch.....I reversed it and used heart stickers for the 3 things on the top and bottom of the card.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty - love the added stickers too! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Christy Dillman said...

Love that flourish of stickers and perfect sentiment to go with the image! Good Luck in the TSB monthly contest!

Hugs,
Christy
TSB Challenge/DT Coordinator

Unknown said...

Congrats you are the winner of the TSB monthly contest, email me your 5 image choices and I will get them over to you asap!

Thanks for sharing your creation with us!

Hugs,
Christy
micahzane@yahoo.com