Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Do Not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Muriel Strode"

My Hundred Goals list has been on my mind since I started creating the list. I have put things in motion to accomplish several of them in the next year or so...possibly sooner.  I saw this quote on a digi stamp site this week and it reminded me to not be afraid of being outside my comfort zone and that I needed to blaze ahead.  I try to teach my son the same thing because I always felt like I needed to follow the path growing up.   I think you miss out on things when you follow the standard path of life. I love this card.. not sure I will be able to send it. Might have to make many of this card and start sending them off!

The inside says "Do Not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Muriel Strode"

It is being entered in the following Challenges:


    8 comments:

    Mona Pendleton said...

    What a cute card Kristen! I love the image and story behind it :) The buttons look great too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :) Hope you come join the fun again!

    Deborah Frings said...

    Great card. Super fun image, and I love the sentiment and story. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    Sue Lelli said...

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote and it led you to make a very FUN action packed card! GREAT image and use of our colors! THX for playine with us this week at CR84FN!

    Meredith MacRitchie said...

    That is one of my favourite quotes, and one I also hope to pass down to my children. What a great story behind your lovely card! Thanks for joining CR84FN this week :)

    Andrea M said...

    Such a cute card! Love the free-spirited nature of the card and the background information :) Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!! We hope you'll join us again next week!

    Unknown said...

    Great card! Thanks for sharing at Raise the Bar this week.

    Unknown said...

    Darling card, Kristen! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    Agnieszka M said...

    Kristen, your male card is soo cute! Great image and colours.
    Thank you very much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka