Sunday, January 23, 2011

Operation Write Home

In my quest across the net looking at different sites this weekend, I came across a site that I think will end of being one of my faves. It is the Operation Write Home project. I was so excited to see this site. I have been making cards for years and sending them to my contacts overseas when I get them. I figure there is no Hallmark store in the Sandbox and homemade cards are perfect for sending over.  Now I can make them in bulk and send them to Operation Write Home.  Great cause!  Stay tuned for cards that I am sending over. :)



This is their mission:
Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.



1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Welcome to Operation Write Home! I hope you enjoy all of our challenges & new things we'll be doing in 2011. I hope to see you playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenges on Wednesdays too! :)