Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spring on my mind...

Yesterday's summertime theme card kept spring and warmth in my mind all day today. It was a beautiful winter day here in Arizona but it was pretty chilly this morning and the air was crisp and cool.  Spring.. I hope you get here soon.  To keep that longing of spring fresh for a few more days, I made a new card with one of my fave digi's "Willy"by Victoria Case.  Willy is one of those digi's that I return to time and time again and usually even color him the same because the cards come out so cheery.  Not sure who the patterened paper is by but I am down to my last few scraps of this one. The colors always match so well when I color Willy this way.  This card is for the "do you stack up" Cute as a Button challenge.  I am loving the challenges these days and this Willy card will keep spring alive for me until it gets here.


9 comments:

Janna Werner said...

lol that image made me laugh :) really cute card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU!
Janna

WencheP said...

Such a fun image! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise said...

Great card - lovely colours and really cute image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
Hugs
Denise

Kim B said...

Cute !!!!! Thanks for joining up as DYSU. Hope you have a wonderful day, KIm

Unknown said...

he is such a love

kitten DYSU team

*Alison* said...

This is SOO Adorable.. I adore the way you used your buttons.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU Challenge Blog :) Can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS

Alison-Owner

Miranda said...

funny card, the caterpillar image is so adorable
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge blog

gr
Miranda

Kristen said...

Thanks everyone! I just started entering challenges and am having so much fun! Everyone creates such beautiful work.

Peggysue said...

Cute Card! I love the sweet flowers with button centers and Willy is darling.
WELCOME to the DYSU challenge. I hope you will be a regular.